Oppizi Ads help center
- Getting started
- Create Campaign
- Flyer builder
- Upload design
- Review and Submit
- Quotes and fees
- Live Campaign
- Flyer Formats
- How we work
BAs and Mistery shoppers
- What is the process for selecting Brand Ambassadors (BAs) for my campaign?
- Is it possible to request Brand Ambassadors (BAs) who speak a specific language for my campaign?
- What is the training process for Brand Ambassadors (BAs)?
- Is it possible for me to use my own mystery shoppers as part of a campaign?
- Why does Oppizi pay bonuses to its Brand Ambassadors (BAs)?
- What is involved in the planning process for a campaign and how long doest it typically take?
- Does Oppizi provide branded uniforms or other promotional materials for Brand Ambassadors (BAs) to wear during campaigns?
- How can I calculate the number of missions for my campaign?
- How many flyers can you distribute per day, week or month?
- Why do I need to provide codes? Why are they important?
- How are the missions supervised?
- How do you ensure that Brand Ambassadors (BAs) are promoting my product or service effectively?
- What measures do you have in place to prevent cheating or unethical behavior from Brand Ambassadors (BAs) during campaigns?
- How does Oppizi track the number of scans during a campaign?
- What is a client pitch and what information does it typically include?
- What can I do on the Software once a campaign is live?
- When can I expect my campaign to start and what factors may impact the start date?
- Is it possible for me to use my own printer as part of my campaign?
- What are my options if I want to pause or cancel my campaign?